Group Membership

Have any general questions regarding the Max Power Soft AD Tool? Feel free to post them here.

Moderator: IgorMax

mike.decroce

Group Membership

Post by mike.decroce »

We are running a trial version of the software and use it primarily for SOX audits. I ran one user report yesterday and the ease and report format was excellent. I went to run a second report to list all groups and group members and don't see a way to get that information. I can get a list of groups, but don't see how to get a list of each group's members along with the group name. Is it possible to generate this report?

IgorMax

Re: Group Membership

Post by IgorMax »

Here are the steps used to get a Group/Member listing.

1. Load the groups report, let's say click on all for now. (Click on the "groups" tab or within the left-selection pane, then select "all").
2. Then select the check boxes next to the groups you want to load the members for. You can also check the box at the top to "check all" the boxes.
3. Then right click on the grid and select from the menu "Load Membership". This menu item will become available at this point in time.
4. From here, you can view the members by clicking on the "+" signs or you can directly go into a "print preview" mode and view the report from there.

That is all there is to it. From there, you'll see all the members listed under each group.

rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

I am using the trial version of 5.5.1.1 and am attempting to list the users that are in all groups. Following the instructions in this post are not working. I don't see any place to select the groups or to "Load Membership". Can you help me with this?

rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Never mind my previous post. I found it.

IgorMax

Post by IgorMax »

Sorry about this misunderstanding. We changed the logic to load membership since version 5.
We put all report settings in one Report Wizard.
You can select any report, right click and select "Customize Report". In Report Wizard window click on Membership Settings tab
and select Load Membership.